Are you looking for a company that can provide steady hours, excellent benefits, career growth, comprehensive paid training program and great incentive opportunities to increase your take home pay? If you said yes then Sitel is the right company for you!
With over 30 years of industry experience, Sitel serves more than 62 markets in 40 languages, with 61,100 passionate and talented associates from 108 contact centers strategically located in 21 countries.
Sitel has been a leading employer in the New Brunswick Region for over 15 years, and we take pride in our ability to promote from within by training and developing our employees for their career goals! Learn the business to grow in the business is our saying!! We will prepare you for your new career!
Our clients come from various industries including financial services, health/fitness, media services, retail and travel.
Calls may involve billing inquiries, account or product inquiries, product or service orders, installation scheduling or technical product troubleshooting. Up-selling products or services may be required.
• 40-44 hours/week - paid overtime after 44 hours/week
• Sales Incentives
• Shift Premiums for evening and weekend shifts
• Healthcare/Vision, Life, Prescription coverage for full time employees
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Comprehensive Paid Training Program
• RRSP Contribution
• Vacation and holiday pay
• Local employee discounts
• Strong community involvement
• Local discounts in the community
• Discounts on Bus Cards!! ***New***
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional, articulate voice
• Ability to multi-task by working in several computer applications while holding a conversation with a customer over the phone
• Ability to type 25 words per minute
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining professionalism with the customer
• Ability to work afternoons and weekends
Up to $12.00 an hour (depending on program) with pay for performance monthly incentive! An additional shift premium for hours worked past 7pm and weekends.
You deserve an opportunity that provides exceptional benefits and security with room to grow.
Now is the time to take control of your future!
Walk-in candidates are always welcome. Please ensure you come in Monday through Friday from 9a-3p so we can ensure you are assisted appropriately
Sitel is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted by a Recruiter for an opportunity for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure your accessibility needs are met throughout this process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
*To be contacted directly by a Sitel recruiter, please click the quick apply option. In order to be considered for employment you must complete the formal application process.